Top tips from Creative Brides
Fill your files! – Top Tips for visiting a Wedding Fair
Visiting a good wedding fair is a great opportunity to gather your thoughts and sound out potential suppliers.
Without appointment, you can quickly meet a host of specialists who will be able to offer advice to aid in your planning whether you’ve just got engaged or looking for that final thing to complete the day.
Whilst the thought can seem overwhelming, the reality is far from. Wedding suppliers understand that not everything is for everyone, so don’t worry if you feel a product/service isn’t for you – it’s a relaxed environment and no one will ever be pushy.
Most couples say they would like their wedding to reflect their personalities and the most exciting thing about a fair has to be how you can discover that perfect something you’d never thought of.
So get your bridal party together and bear in mind these tips to make the most out of your visit:
• Come prepared to talk wedding! Sounds silly, but be open to ideas and inspiration
• There can be a lot to take in, so don’t be shy to try samples, ask questions and take down details
• Be sure to look up catwalk show times and attend any talks on offer
• Wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water (especially if you take a break for a glass of fizz!)
• Take your time and enjoy all aspects of the fair – happy hunting!
Tickets for the Wedding Fair at Glow, Bluewater are still available, buy online at www.theweddingfairs.com and receive your exclusive 25% discount off tickets using the code WB54.
Words by Creative Brides feature writer Becky Godden